George Eastman Society members provide essential annual support for the museum and help to ensure its position as an international leader in the fields of photography and motion pictures. The financial support provided by this special donor group is essential to the vitality of the George Eastman Museum, allowing us to continue our important work in the preservation of photographic and motion picture history, and to share our resources and George Eastman’s legacy with the world.
George Eastman Society Benefits
George Eastman Society members enjoy special access to museum programs and services and a suite of enhanced benefits:
- Free museum admission for up to six adults per visit (and children/grandchildren up to age 18)
- Free admission to regular Dryden Theatre screenings for up to four adults per visit, plus discount on additional tickets
- Ten museum guest passes and ten Dryden Theatre film passes to share with friends
- Four free tickets to the Garden Vibes summer concert series and discounts to other special events
- 2-for-1 admission to the visiting artist lecture of your choice
- Invitations to exclusive George Eastman Society events, including private events with visiting artists
- Up to six additional guests at members' exhibition previews openings (per event)
- Opportunity to host private events at the museum
- Private tour of the historic mansion or the archive of your choice (by appointment)
- Recognition in the museum’s online annual report
All members receive:
- 10% discount in the Eastman Museum Store
- Subscription to newsletter (published six times a year) and members-only e-news updates
- Invitations to members-only events including exhibition previews, behind-the-scenes tours, curator coffee talks, and more
- Free admission or special discounts to other national photography museums through the Connections program.
- ESL Federal Credit Union membership eligibility
George Eastman Society Membership Levels
Founder's Circle $1,000+
All of the enhanced membership benefits listed above.
Curator's Circle $2,500+
Same as Founder's Circle, plus invitations to private dinners & receptions with visiting artists and a private gallery tour.
Director's Circle $5,000+
Same as Curator's Circle, plus special travel opportunities with the director and a curator.
Chairman's Circle $10,000+
Same as Director's Circle, plus invitation to the annual Chairman’s Circle reception.
For more information on the George Eastman Society, contact Katie Riley, Manager of Annual Giving, at (585) 271-3361 ext. 233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All George Eastman Society membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your generous support.